Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinSeptember 5, 2017 Another Reason to Opt for a Mandatory Drug Benefit
Mandatory drug plans (sometimes called enhanced generic plans) are becoming the standard drug plan as they protect the plan from.
Health & WellnessOctober 2, 2017 Halitosis (Bad Breath)
There are some things that others may not tell you. Having bad breath can be one of them yet it’s.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
What is the next number in the series?
3 6 18 21 63 ??
Congratulations to Igor Nikolajev – this month’s Quiz Wiz!