Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinNovember 1, 2019 OHIP Travel Coverage – Important Changes
Effective January 1st, 2020, the Ontario government will cancel emergency travel insurance coverage outside of Canada currently provided by OHIP..
Health & WellnessDecember 3, 2019 Medication Adherence
When you have a medical condition for which your doctor has prescribed medication, it is very important that you follow.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
Thanks for playing!