Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinOctober 14, 2020 Supporting Employees with an EFAP
Work life and family dynamics have been disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. People are absorbing new, stressful information every day.
Health & WellnessNovember 2, 2020 Fruit & Vegetables for Physical Health & Moving for Mental Health
Load ‘em Up! How to Add More Fruits and Vegetables to Your Daily Diet According to Statistics Canada, eating fruits.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
Thanks for playing!