Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinJuly 2, 2019 Virtual Health Care
While technological advances have made claiming health care expenses quick and easy, getting access to health care professionals in the.
Health & WellnessAugust 1, 2019 Achieving a Healthy Grocery Bill
Food costs are on the rise and sometimes, it may seem like it’s less expensive to eat processed, prepared foods.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
Thanks for playing!