Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinJuly 6, 2020 Returning Work – Safe Workplace
After months of disrupted work schedules with businesses either being shut down completely, working with just a skeleton staff, or.
Health & WellnessJuly 31, 2020 Staycations and Handwashing – all part of COVID-19
Home Sweet Home Tips for a Great Staycation! Taking time off is encouraged to help improve your mental health. While.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
Thanks for playing!