Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinSeptember 4, 2018 Benefit Fraud
The Canadian Institute for Health Information expected 2017 health care spending in Canada to be a whopping $242 billion. The.
Health & WellnessOctober 1, 2018 Marijuana Legalization
Marijuana, Cannabis, Mary-Jane, Weed, Ganja – call it what you like, it will all be legal in Canada on October.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
Thanks for playing!