Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinSeptember 5, 2017 Another Reason to Opt for a Mandatory Drug Benefit
Mandatory drug plans (sometimes called enhanced generic plans) are becoming the standard drug plan as they protect the plan from.
Health & WellnessAugust 1, 2017 Preparing your Teens for University
Thousands of teens will be heading off to university in a few short weeks. For many of them, it will.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
What is the next number in the series?
3 6 18 21 63 ??
Congratulations to Igor Nikolajev – this month’s Quiz Wiz!