Whether your organization offers a RRSP, Pension or a DPSP, or is considering offering a retirement program, the plan itself requires ongoing special attention.
A GMS Group Retirement Analysis will:
- Address CAP guideline requirements
- Benchmark your plan relative to industry peers in terms of contribution rates, types of investments based on asset class, type of plan (DC pension, DB pension, DPSP, RRSP, etc.)
- Provide a plan member demographic evaluation
- Tailor education recommendations for plan members
- Conduct a fund lineup & fee evaluation
- Implement & update SIPP
- Collaborate with unions and pension boards
- Advise of changes to government programs & legislation (ex. ORPP) and review the resulting impact to your plan
- File documentation with appropriate governing bodies on your behalf
We provide tailored one-on-one financial advice for your employees with a Certified Financial Planner® to help guide their investment decisions, and answer any questions related to the employee’s unique scenario.
Benefits BulletinJuly 4, 2017 Returning Employees to Work
Employees, especially those who have been in their role for a few years, hold a tremendous wealth of knowledge and.
Health & WellnessJune 1, 2017 Concussions
People are more likely to seek medical help when they have an injury they can feel or see. However, a.
GMS Quiz CornerMay 1, 2016
Kim bought 4 bunches of 5 balloons each for her daughter’s 15th birthday party. All but 9 of them burst by the end of the evening. How many balloons were left?
Congratulations to Patty Zurbrigg – this month’s Quiz Wiz!